Electrical Engineer, Universidad de Chile.
Participation in CE- FCFM Projects
- (2015-2016) Development of energetic scenarios for Easter Island 2015-2030.
- (2014-2016) Continuous development of EMS for microgrids.
- (2013-2014) Support in microgrid in Puertecitos, Baja California.
- (2013) PARSE.
- (2012-2013) NCRE 24/7 energization project for the community of Ollagüe.
- (2012) Technical and socioeconomic pre-feasibility study of electrification of Villa Cámeron based on NCRE.
- (2011-2012) Development of technical specifications for the improvement of power generation plant and design of emergency microgrid for San Juan Bautista (SJB).
- (2011-2012) Conceptual Design and Validation of Simulation Platform for the Energy Sector and Risk Analysis.
- (2011-2012) Technical and socioeconomic pre-feasibility study of energization for Ollagüe.
- (2011-2012) Dynamic study of NCRE expansion scenarios in the Interconnected System of the Norte Grande (SING), (2011).
- Impact Study of NCRE Penetration Levels in the Operation of the Interconnected System of the Norte Grande.
“I seek to contribute to projects that allow for the development of innovative, competitive and effective solutions in order to move towards a better society”.